Ukraine government office in Delhi handles Ukraine student visa for Indian students and also for students of Nepal, Srilanka, Bangladesh, and the Maldives. Regularly from July 15th to October tenth, Ukraine visa can be applied.
All students need to show up for individual visa meet in Delhi are the typical standards.
- In order to apply for a student visa, the student can contact the Ukraine embassy in his / her country upon receiving an invitation letter.
- Usually most Ukrainian embassies accept student visa applications and can issue student visas throughout the year.
- Some countries start accepting visa applications and issues visas between 15th July and 15th November. For the preparatory course, extensions can be made until November or December.
Ukrainian embassy needs following documents as part of the visa application process:-
- A filled visa application form
- Birth certificate – Translated into Ukrainian
- Original invitation letter from the college or university
- International passport valid for one year or more
- Original School Certificates – Translated into Ukrainian.
- Medical Certificate - Issued within one month of visa application, must be an approved document by the health ministry in a student's country and is translated into Ukrainian.
- HIV-AIDS negative certificate- Issued within one month of visa application, must also be an approved document by the health ministry in a student's country and translated into Ukrainian.
- One year health insurance - the insurance required is only for the travelling period for some countries.
- A bank statement from the sponsor to prove their financial ability that they can bear the student’s expenses in Ukraine.
- A sponsorship letter is going to be required, if the sponsor is not the student or their parent.
- An open return air ticket having validity of one year.
- 12 passport size photos (3 * 4 cm)
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT (minimum valid for one year)
The handling time for getting a visa from the date of Visa Application is least 60 days. All students need to appear for personal visa interview in Delhi. 10 days is the processing time for getting the visa. For Ukraine visa formalities, the students need to stay in Delhi for 3 days. Then he/she would require following documents:-
- Birth Certificate in Hindi or English ( or interpreted in English and authenticated )
- tenth Certificate
- twelfth Marksheet and Certificate
- Travel permit with least 2 years legitimacy.
- School exchange endorsement
- Official welcome letter from the University of Ukraine
- Therapeutic Insurance
- Interpretation of all archives by the Ukraine Embassy.
- Travel permit estimate
- photographs - 20
- Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of Education, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Ukraine understudy visa expenses
- Wellbeing test archives
- Approval of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
Once students have presented the finished visa application alongside the international ID measure photo and different reports, most visas are issued to candidates.
Indians are required to either give their visa or some other substantial travel records keeping in mind the end goal to visit different countries. From the planned date of movement, the identification must be legitimate for no less than six months, is the requirement of most of the nations.
Certain nations require Indian guests to give their biometric, such as, fingerprints etc. either preceding the landing or at the movement check
While applying for a visa of a couple of particular nations, Indian nationalities may require giving a letter of welcome which they have received from the particular college or university.
As the handling charge, Indian guests are required to pay a specific visa expense. The visa relies upon different factors, for example, passage conspires, the time of stay, and so forth.